PSG Grant For Laptops
Updated: Mar 26
*PSG Grant for laptop have ended on 31 December 2020*
Please note that there is no extension for the PSG Grant for laptop but should your company require any IT products or support service, you may give us a call at 6262 0402 or email us at email@example.com
In this challenging environment, SMEs need to ensure a strong Business Continuity Plan to ride out the storm of the global pandemic.
Under the “SMEs Go Digital” Programme spearheaded by the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA), local companies are eligible for up to 80% funding support from the Productivity Solution Grant (PSG).
As an IT company, ACE is pleased to share our IT expertise and provide IT upgrades to SMEs together with our Partner.
PSG laptop bundle provides SMEs with a brand new business-class laptop, bundled with Microsoft 365 Business Standard solution, a business class end point security protection, along with IT support services.
With the support of PSG laptop grant, ACE aim to help SMEs with their digital upgrading and remote working.
Am I Eligible? Here’s the Basic Criterias:
Registered and operating in Singapore
Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding; with Company's Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employers (for selected solutions only)
Register your Interest at https://forms.gle/XH1tWBvJQoCUNfkm8
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many laptops can I apply for?
You may apply up to 3 laptops, capped at a maximum of $1,500 per laptop.
2. How many times can I apply for the grant?
You may apply only 1 time for the grant, so please make sure you obtain the correct quotation for the number of laptops you want.
3. What are the laptop brands and models available?
Currently we have Lenovo ThinkPad 14, Lenovo IdeaPad, HP Probook 440.
All are subject to availability upon your grant approval.
4. Why can’t I choose the Laptop Brands or Models Now?
Due to the high volume of grant submission, some popular laptops brands/ models may run out of stock.
Please let us know faster so that your application can be assessed earlier.
5. How long does it takes to get a result on the application?
This is subject to the volume of applications received by IMDA, the approving statutory board.
6. When can I get the laptop?
Once your application is approved, delivery can be done within 1-2 weeks, depending on your laptop selection and the stock availability.
Full payment have to be made first prior to laptop delivery.
7. When can I get the claim amount back?
Claims are processed within 4-6 weeks from the submission of all required information.
Companies are encouraged to submit their claims after they have fully deployed, providing documents to show use of the solution for at least one month. Incomplete submissions will result in delays.
8. What is the process of the PSG Grant?
To apply for the PSG, companies will have to:
2. Obtain quotations from pre-qualified vendor for the IT solution (unsigned)
3. Company should not sign and/or made any payment before submitting the PSG application
4. For submission, you will have to do apply through Business Grants Portal (BGP) at www.businessgrants.gov.sg. Companies will need to have a CorpPass account to transact on the BGP
9. Why is the quotation from a different vendor?
At ACE, we understand that many companies are not familiar with the PSG grant.
Therefore we are working with our partner to bring you the PSG Laptop Bundle deal.
10. If I don’t know how to apply, who can I contact?
You may contact ACE at 6262 0402 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our friendly customer service would be happy to hear from you!
11. Who does not qualify for PSG grant support?
a. Charities, Institutions of Public Characters (IPCs)
b. Religious Entities
c. Voluntary Welfare Organization (VWO)
d. Government agencies and subsidiaries
12. Can the equipment or IT solution be used for the company’s subsidiary or related party?
No, the equipment or IT solution should only be used by the applicant entity and not by a related party
13. How long must the purchased equipment or IT solution be held for?
The holding period for the equipment or IT solution is one year from the date of final claim disbursement.
14. Do GST applies?
Yes, the pricing quoted is subject to 7% GST. Kindly note that GST is NOT claimable under this grant.
Disclaimer: All information have been prepared for general information purposes only, to permit you to learn more about ACE Business, our services and related matters.
The information presented is not legal advice, is not to be acted on as such, may not be current and is subject to change without notice.
For latest grants information, please check out the Business Grant portal at www.gov.sg.